Founded in 2014 by Laura Drouet (FR) and Olivier Lacrouts (IT/FR), d-o-t-s is a research-led studio active in the field of editorial and curatorial production. Currently based in Brussels (Belgium), we develop projects that focus on alternative social dynamics, off-the-record stories and experimental design perspectives. Our work spans from writing and exhibition-making to educational workshops.
– Plants at Home
– Redesigning Stone in Val d’Ossola
– Anna Heringer: Ethics Before Aesthetics
– Re-discovering Fernand Pouillon
– So Men Created Animals
– The Factory of Life @ Centre Pompidou
– Stefano Mancuso: For a New Perspective on Plants
– Olivier Vadrot’s Minimo
– Co-working & #modernism
– Madrid. Testing Participation with Enorme
– Foroba Yelen. Light as Common Good
– How do We Want to Live Together?
– Marcos Coronel. Towards a Participatory Architecture
– Ratilly’s Ceramic Revival
– Building Together the Ökohaus